The rink will be opening for the season this Friday December 18th. We have new protocols in place due to COVID and are asking for everyone’s cooperation in order to be able to keep the building open for everyone to enjoy. We are asking to please not use the facility if you are experiencing any COVID symptoms, have been outside the Province, have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID or have been told by public health that you may have been exposed. Below are the new rules for the usage of the building.
- Masks are mandatory in the building.
- Sanitize your hands when entering the building.
- Sign in with Rémi for our records in the event it is required from the Department of Health.
- Physical distancing of one meter must be respected. If you are eating or drinking you must be seated with a two meter physical distance.
- A maximum of 6 people per changing room is allowed, with the exception of members of the same family “bubble”.
- No loitering allowed. The main usage for the building is to put skates on and off and to warm up.
- In the event our Zone is in orange or red phase, the recreation center will be closed.